We’ve just launched a new on-demand course focused on Digital Marketing and E-Commerce, designed for art galleries.
This two-module course which is hosted on the online training platform – Learnworlds – can be accessed at any time that suits you. Run by expert trainers Emma Clarke (CEO, Triquest) and Alice Mayor (Founder, We Built This City), this course is designed to equip you with:
- Key tools to grow your online presence.
- An understanding of how to best sell art online.
- Insight into different digital communication channels.
- Tips on how to create your marketing plan and measure campaign success.
- Confidence for connecting with and engaging audiences.
All with the ultimate goal of enabling you to sell more artworks and connect customers to the art that they love.
The course costs £100 + VAT, which gives you full access to the course videos, including supplementary downloadable resources (e.g., checklists, links, guides) and learning quizzes.
Own Art members can access this course for free, using a special discount code at checkout. If you’re a current Own Art Member, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your free access code for you or your team. You can find out more about Own Art or becoming an Own Art gallery member, by going to ownart.org.uk.