Work with us
As a growing company, we are always keen to hear from creative and innovative individuals. To keep in touch, join our mailing list or follow us on social media.
HEAD OF MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS – CREATIVE UNITED
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated individual to join our senior management team as Head of Marketing & Communications.
You will be responsible for leading the Marketing & Communications team in the creation, planning and implementation of our brand communication strategy and digital footprint; implementing effective B2B and B2C communications, generating press opportunities, and engaging with a wide and diverse audience in order to achieve our business development goals.
You will be expected to:
• formulate and deliver the company’s corporate and brand communication strategies, ensuring brand values are embedded across the business, working closely with other members of the Senior Management Team as required
• provide the strategic leadership and direction across all communication and marketing activities, ensuring that staff across the business are fully engaged
• be responsible for the procurement of services from external agencies, suppliers and consultants as may be necessary for the effective planning and delivery of marketing and communication activities
• contribute to the budgeting process and monitor agreed budgets
• regularly monitor and review the effectiveness of planned marketing and communications activities against agreed targets.
• seek out and secure opportunities for the company to increase its profile and reputation through regular press coverage, participation at national and international events and engagement in public affairs.
The ideal candidate will provide strategic leadership over Creative United’s current and future programmes, developing and implementing a unique marketing and communications strategy for each.
Importantly, we are also looking for a candidate that shares our commitment to Creative United’s mission and vision for building a sustainable and resilient creative economy, making the arts accessible to all.
The job description can be downloaded here.
Closing date: Monday 13 January, 12 noon.