As a creative enterprise, there may be particular risks involved in running your business. An expert advisor in the insurance field can provide you with the specialist support you need.
That’s why we have teamed up with specialist insurance providers that understand the creative industries.
Whether you are an individual artist operating as a sole trader, running a small business or a larger scale arts/cultural organisation, our partners can help you identify a policy to meet your particular business needs.
Brownhill Insurance Group is a specialist provider of insurance services for art dealers, collectors and other professionals working across the industry. With in-depth knowledge and experience of the visual arts market, they have developed a range of policy options that reflect the needs of galleries and others involved in the presentation and sale of works of art, including individual artists operating as sole traders.
In partnership with Creative United, Brownhill Insurance Group are pleased to offer our clients:
- A diverse range of insurance cover for all types of galleries
- Ability to arrange stock insurance policies for you, whether that is a painting, a sculpture or other art forms
- Both transit and exhibition insurance offerings combined with either public liability or employer’s liability
Find out more about how you can benefit from specialist advice and discounted rates for:
With over 25 years’ experience, Kerry London are commercial insurance specialists that support a wide range of businesses operating in the cultural and creative industries. As a client of Creative United, this partnership offers you:
- Tailored policy options for businesses whatever the size, including individuals, micro businesses and those operating in shared office spaces (‘creative hubs’)
- Professional Indemnity insurance for when you are providing advice to your clients
- Employers and Public liability insurance for you, your employees and the general public
- Events insurance for bands, conferences and festivals
Find out more about how you can benefit from specialist advice and discounted rates:
For further information please visit the Kerry London website.