Before you start...
The online application will take up to 30 minutes to complete.
Make sure that you:
- Download and complete the Omni Capital Retail Finance application form
- Have read our criteria for membership - all member retailers must comply with these rules
If you have any questions after completing those, please get in touch.
To be able to apply to this programme you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Outlet(s) must be based in England or Northern Ireland.
- Retailers must specialise in the sale of musical instruments
- Retailers must have been trading for at least 12 months at the point of application, and be able to supply full accounts for the previous year's trading
- Be prepared to comply with current relevant credit legislation
The Financial Conduct Authority are responsible for the regulation of the advertising and promotion of finance products. Make sure you are familiar with their guidelines and happy to take on this responsibility.
What do I need?
We will ask you details about your business and you will have to attach:
- A completed and signed application form for Omni Capital Retail Finance
- A personal statement' which outlines your reasons for applying for membership of the Take it Away scheme and provides evidence that your business fulfils our Criteria for Membership. You can also include details as to what you envisage to be the potential benefits and impact of membership on your business. This should be a Word doc or in PDF format.
- A paying in slip or blank cheque
- Your Terms and Conditions of Sale including details about your refunds and returns policy, etc
- Supporting Visual Material: up to 3 items of printed or digital marketing material demonstrating your product range and/or work
If you have trouble getting these in a format that can be uploaded to the website, please get in touch and we may be able to help.
There is an application fee of £250 (inc VAT) for the Take it away scheme. This goes towards the administrative costs of assessing your application, including a ‘mystery shopper’ site assessment visit.
You will be issued an invoice via PayPal for this fee within 5 working days from the submission of your online application.
Please note that your application will not be assessed until payment has been received.
By making an application to the Programme, you are providing your personal information and accompanying documentation to Creative United. You confirm that you are authorised to provide such information and documentation to Creative United for these and consent to any personal information and accompanying documentation being processed in accordance with current legislation.
Your data will be shared in an appropriate form to ensure that both Creative United and its funders and partners are all able to meet their contracted obligations for the programme to assess your application and, if successful, to ensure that we are able to work together to deliver the programme. This does include some sensitive data to fulfil both contractual and other legal requirements. If you do not wish for your data to be shared in this way, do not apply to participate in one of our programmes.