Before you start...
The online application will take up to 30 minutes to complete.
Make sure that you:
- Download and complete the Omni Capital Retailer Finance application form
- Have read our criteria for membership - all member retailers must comply with these rules
To be able to apply to this programme you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Outlet(s) must be based in England or Northern Ireland.
- Retailers must specialise in the sale of musical instruments
- Retailers must have been trading for at least 12 months at the point of application, and be able to supply full accounts for the previous year's trading
- Be prepared to comply with current relevant credit legislation
What do I need?
We will ask you details about your business and you will have to attach:
- A completed and signed application form for Omni Capital Retail Finance
- A personal statement' which outlines your reasons for applying for membership of the Take it Away scheme and provides evidence that your business fulfils our Criteria for Membership. You can also include details as to what you envisage to be the potential benefits and impact of membership on your business. This should be a Word doc or in PDF format.
- A paying in slip or blank cheque
- Your Terms and Conditions of Sale including details about your refunds and returns policy, etc
- Supporting Visual Material: up to 3 items of printed or digital marketing material demonstrating your product range and/or work
There is an application fee of £250 (inc VAT) for the Take it away scheme. This goes towards the administrative costs of assessing your application, including a ‘mystery shopper’ site assessment visit.
You will be issued an invoice via PayPal for this fee within 5 working days from the submission of your online application.
Please note that your application will not be assessed until payment has been received.