Become a Take it away retailer
Take it away is only available through approved member retailers.
If you're interested in joining the scheme as a participating retailer, please email us or call us on 020 7759 1113.
Who can become a member?
Member retailers must be able to fulfil the following requirements:
- Outlet(s) must be based in England or Northern Ireland
- Retailers must specialise in the sale of musical instruments
- Retailers must have been trading for at least 12 months at the point of application, and be able to supply full accounts for the previous year's trading
- Be prepared to comply with current relevant credit legislation
Once approved, member retailers must adhere to the Scheme Rules. Please make sure that you have read these before you apply to the scheme. Your application will be assessed against this.
What does it cost to become a member?
Applications for membership are subject to a non-refundable fee of £250 (inc VAT), payable at the point of application. This fee goes towards the administrative costs of processing your application, including a ‘mystery shopper’ site assessment.
How do I apply?
1. Complete the online application form
2. Pay your application fee - following receipt of your application Creative United will send you a confirmation email along with a PayPal invoice for the £250 (inc VAT) application fee. Please note that your application will not be processed until payment has been received.
On receipt of payment, your application will be assessed by both Creative United and Omni Capital Retail Finance to ensure that it meets our membership criteria. You will be notified if we are unable to progress your application further.
If your application meets our criteria, a “mystery shopper” site visit will be arranged where an appointed Creative United Assessor will visit your premises in person in order to assess standards of presentation and customer service.
Following the site assessment, your application will be subject to final review by Creative United before you are notified of our decision. You will be notified within 8 weeks from the date that you submitted your application.