Information for Prosper organisations
The following information is for the 70 organisations chosen on to the Prosper business support programme.
- The 70 organisations chosen to participate in the programme received 9 months of free business support.
- The free business support included access to 1-to-1 sessions with a business advisor, masterclasses, workshops, webinars and group meet-ups.
- Each organisation was paired with one of our business advisors who provided 1-to-1 sessions. Find out more about the advisors here.
- Guides, case studies, articles and research can be found on Arts Marketing Association’s CultureHive.
Events and Training Sessions
- Details of Prosper masterclasses, workshops and webinars can be found on the Prosper page.
- Masterclasses and Workshops took place across England and Webinars were made available to participating attendees.
- Due to limited capacity, access to masterclasses and workshops were limited to one individual per organisation.
- Each organisation had 12 credits to spend as they wish over the nine months.
1 hour session with business advisor : 1 credit
1 day masterclass : 1 credit
3 hour workshop : 1/2 credit
1 hour webinar : 1/4 credit
Follow us on social media and join our mailing list to receive updates on events and training sessions.
For more information, please contact email@example.com