Webinars and Workshops for Creative Businesses
Creative Industry Finance have launched a series of webinars and workshops specifically designed for creative businesses.
Whether you’re a freelancer, designer/maker, a CEO or small business owner, these webinars and workshops will provide you with essential business skills and know-how to help you scale up and put sustainable business practices into action.
On the 5th and 6th July 2016, business advisors Remi Harris and Stuart Balmer will deliver an hour long webinar on Assets, Costing and Financial Planning.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
· Build appropriate business model(s) to deliver your Vision, Missions and Goals
· Value and commercialise assets, such as your skills, IP or buildings/space
· Drive new or existing revenue streams
· Understand risks and beneits of differnet kinds of funding and finance
· Use Return on Investment (ROI) measures to evaluate success
Creative Industry Finance are offering 50% off their webinars and workshop! Sign up here and use discount codes: CIFWEBINAR for discounted webinar prices.
For 50% off the half day workshop simply use code CIFSKILLS when you book online here.