Creative Industry Finance is recruiting
If you've got experience of running a creative business, or passionate about supporting and mentoring business development within the creative industries, we'd love to hear from you.
Creative United is looking to recruit additional freelance business advisors with a wide range of skills and experience to its network for the Creative Industry Finance (CIF) programme.
- a track record in providing business advice to SMEs or larger organisations
- experience in running a business, or working in or with the creative sectors
- knowledge of raising finance and investment, and the arts funding landscape
- facilitating workshops or mentoring
- and a passion for helping others to achieve their goals
..then click here to download our Role Specification document and details about how to apply.
Application deadline is Wednesday 23 September 2015.